1. Aerobics: This is a high impact exercise routine for overall weight loss. Calories Burn in one hour = 245.
2. Walking: walking without causing stress via heavy impact on the knees and back. Calories burn in one hour =300.
3. Golf: A much gentle form of exercise then rest. But you can still burn many calories in one hour = 235.
4. Swimming: A good overall toning session works the muscles against added resistance. Calories burn in one hour= 472.
5. Cycling: Good exercise for toning, strengthening and shaping the legs. Calories burn in one hour = 531.
6. Jogging: Best exercise for strengthening the heart and legs and bumping body fat. Calories burn in one hour = 590.
7. Fat to Fit @ 30 Days Yoga: Great for balance, flexibility, relaxation, strength, healthy legs, Brain, joints and mental peace. Calories burn in One hour = 500.
(Calories Burnt during 60 minutes of exercise for 68 kgs.)